NIGERIAN SCAMMER IMPERSONATING GEORGE STRAIT ON TWITTER (X) SCAMMING WOMEN WITH THE FAKE FAN CARD SCAM
A new created account (Mon Jul 27 08:22:22 +0000 2026)
- TWITTER (X): https://x.com/mypage_george01
- ID: x.com/i/user/2081655496235192320
- Scammers fake manager Email: Debbychris1001@gmail.com
- Scammers Paypal:
caballeromariadelpilar7@gmail.com
[DO NOT SEND MONEY TO THIS ACCOUNT]
TWITTER MESSAGES:
"Thanks for your lovely like and comments on my official page,it's great to know I have such a devoted fan. where are you from?
Much Love ❤️"
"Here is a list of available membership cards
• Gold Membership: - $1000
* Platinum Membership: - $1750
Exclusive Membership: - $3550
As a Leif Exclusive Member, you get special fan bonuses to meet him anytime and it will be easy before others.
You have a chance to invite him to dinner / holiday"
"Thanks for been a good fan
Ok which of the card do you want to pay for ?
That’s $1000
Wait I’ll send it I wanna get it from my manager because he handle my funds"
"caballeromariadelpilar7@gmail.com
"Send me screenshots for confirmation so my manager can process your card immediately"
SCREENSHOTS:
%20George%20Strait%20(@mypage_george01)%20_%20X.png)
%20About%20this%20account%20_%20X.png)

.png)
0 Comments