Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

TWITTER(X) SCAMMER - FAKE LUKE BRYAN

NIGERIAN SCAMMER IMPERSONATING LUKE BRYAN AND SCAMMING WOMEN WITH FAKE FAN CARD SCAM FOR $1500
 

 

Luke DO NOT have any private fans page to reach out to fans and DO NOT have any private telegram accounts nor whatsapp

TWITTER MESSAGES: 
Hello beautiful 🌹❤️
"How are you" 
"Hello beautiful 🌹 I saw your comment on my official page. This is my Fanspage I use to connect with my fans feel free to message me. It's a pleasure metting you." 


"It's just $1,500 but how much can you afford to pay"

"Are you on WhatsApp?" 

"(1) Crypto Currency 
(2) PayPal 
(3) Cash App
(4) Gift Cards

Make your choice"

"Ok then" 
"When are you going to make the payment" 

"I'll be sending it in a short while my management are on it. Just give me a little time." 

"My management are saying you should hold on the accountant is not on seat" 
"Once the accountant is on seat the PayPal will be available" 


"harleymama9490@yahoo.com
"That the PayPal"
"Send me a screenshot when you make the Payment" 

 

SCREENSHOTS:





 

Post a Comment

0 Comments