NIGERIAN SCAMMER IMPERSONATING GEORGE STRAIT AND SPAMMING THAT HE HIS BACKUP PAGE WILL BE DEACTIVATED AND 24 HOURS AND ASKING WOMEN FOR THEIR WHATSAPP NUMBER, ALSO DOING THE FAN CARD SCAM. ASKS FOR GIFT CARDS
- TWITTER (X): https://x.com/Georgestragpp1
- ID: x.com/i/user/2081825947670446080
- SCAMMERS PAYPAL:
Maryjo2588@yahoo.com[DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO THIS ACCOUNT] - SCAMMERS EMAIL: georgestrait04016@gmail.com
TWITTER MESSAGES:
"From my warmest I sent you this text to honor and to congratulate you for all this year you've been a great support to me This account was created 27th July 8:30am 2026 and will be deactivated after 24hours, i just created a private account for whatsapp just for you and I, text me your whatsapp number let talk better on whatsapp ok 👌 text me 🥰, I be waiting 😊,
1:21 AM"
"Ok my fan card is $2000, but why can't you download whatsapp
10:39 "
"Ok, use the money to get cards"
"Ok I should send you PayPal"
"Mary andruska
Maryjo2588@yahoo.com
Family and friends
Purpose of payment family and friends ok
"
SCREENSHOTS:
![]() |
| SCAMMERS PAYPAL |
![]() |
| SCAMMERS EMAIL |
%20George%20strait%20(@Georgestragpp1)%20_%20X.png)
%20About%20this%20account%20_%20X.png)




0 Comments