Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

TWITTER (X) SCAMMER - FAKE LUKE BRYAN


 

NIGERIAN SCAMMER IMPERSONATING LUKE BRYAN AND SCAMMING WOMEN WITH THE FAKE FAN CARD SCAM!




TWITTER MESSAGES: 
"Hello!! Thanks for loving and supporting me, I really appreciate. I am using this medium to say a Big Thanks. I hope to hear from you when you get this" 

"Thanks for asking! My fan card is $200. It comes with exclusive fan perks and is a great way to show your support. Let me know if you’d like to get one….I truly appreciate it!" 

"Thank you! 😊 You can pay through Cash App or Bitcoin, whichever is more convenient for you. Just let me know which one you prefer, and I’ll send you the payment details" 

"Okay! Are you ready to make your payment now?" 

"Okay, please hold on a moment. I’ll send you the payment details now" 

"bjohnathon923@gmail.com
Friends and family" 
"Once you’ve completed the payment, please send me a screenshot of the confirmation here" 

"Please send the payment confirmation to ameliacharlotte6006@gmail.com That’s my secretary’s email address" 

 

SCREENSHOTS:  






Post a Comment

0 Comments